- : 🇦🇺 Link: “Boys handcuffed, held down by guards and sat on in dangerous youth detention ‘folding’ restraint”
- : 🇦🇺 Link: “Australia could free a third of its prisoners with little risk to community, new research finds”
- : 🇦🇺 Link: “Spit hoods still used in Australian immigration detention centres” by Denham Sadler
- : 🇦🇺 Link: “Carceral feminism and coercive control: when Indigenous women aren't seen as ideal victims, witnesses or women”
- : 📰 Link: “To expand women's prisons is idiotic and inhumane. We should phase them out” by Sonia Sodha
Jessica Smith is a socialist and a feminist who loves animals, books, gaming, and cooking; she’s also interested in linguistics, history, technology and society.