- : 🪴 Kurdish languages: The Kurdish languages are a subfamily of languages, belonging to the Northwestern Iranic branch of the Indo-European …
- : 🪴 2022 Iranian protests: Protests broke out across Iran in late 2022 after the death in custody of Kurdish woman Mahsa Amini. Amini had been …
- : 💬 Farsi: Farsi, a.k.a. Persian, is an Indo-European language spoken by 74–110 million people primarily in Iran, Afghanistan …
- : 🇮🇷 Link: “Hundreds of Iranian Schoolgirls Have Been Hospitalized After String of Suspected Poison Attacks”
- : 🇮🇷 Link: “Iran Says Face Recognition Will ID Women Breaking Hijab Laws”
- : 🇮🇷 Link: “Where women were cloaked in shame”
Jessica Smith is a socialist and a feminist who loves animals, books, gaming, and cooking; she’s also interested in linguistics, history, technology and society.