I’m very supportive of immigration, and eternally angry about all the ways Australia’s government makes life harder for immigrants than it has to be (e.g. limiting people’s ability to bring elderly parents here to join them, or forcing immigrant families to leave if they have a disabled child).
- : 📰 Link: “There Is No “Migrant Crisis””
- : 🇦🇺 Link: “Home Affairs department ‘accidentally’ sent letters telling asylum seekers to leave Australia, minister says”
- : 🇦🇺 Link: “Cairns family facing deportation after son is diagnosed with autism”
- : 👮 Link: “The Border Patrol Has Vast, Largely Unchecked Powers That Are Expanding”
- : 🇬🇧 Link: “‘I don’t want to live in a society where people are kidnapped from their homes’: the neighbours fighting immigration raids”
- : 🇦🇺 Link: “Afghan refugee may lose permanent residency in Australia – for supplying identity document”