Posts categorised ‘Pets’
My folks have gone away for the Labour Day long weekend, so we’re looking after Gizmo! So far today he’s:
- tried to trick me into thinking he’s too depressed to eat, then abruptly lunged and snarled at me when he thought I was going to eat his dog food 🙄
- tried to trick me into thinking he doesn’t like dentastix any more, and needs better treats
- rejected Gidget’s overtures to play with him at least twice (!) although to be fair, on one of the occasions he was asleep and Gidget woke him up with her surprise attack
- settled down on the bed with Gidget, as you see in the second photo
- gone on an exciting beach walk where he met other little dogs, peed on lots of bushes, and had a dunk in the ocean water
- settled on the couch with me and Gidget while I watched an episode of Doctor Who
- heard a cat meowing angrily at another cat outside, then ran to Gidget and me, barking to raise the alarm about this emergency situation
Having a go at participating in Micro.blog’s March photoblogging challenge 😅 Gidget apparently feels very secure on the plastic front panel from our air purifier. I took it off to replace the filters, and Gidget stayed there for HOURS.
Jessica Smith is a socialist and a feminist who loves animals, books, gaming, and cooking; she’s also interested in linguistics, history, technology and society.