- 🤓 8:47am: Testing the status feature!
- 🎲 10:30am: Starting a new run in Kingdom of Loathing. Path of the Dinosaurs, let’s go!
- 🖊 2:10pm: Opened up my novel, hoping to make some progress today!
- 👓 3:47pm: Got a text that my new glasses have arrived at the store! Made an appointment to go pick them up in an hour.
- 🤓 4:59pm: I have my new glasses in (a bag in) my hands, haha. Now to get home and put them on “for real”!
- 🧛♀️ 8:22pm: Read some more of Octavia E. Butler’s “Fledgling”. Really enjoying it, and I should be able to finish tomorrow!
- 👓 10:37pm: OK, one trick about glasses I clearly still need to learn: how to stop them sliding down my nose!
Jessica Smith is a socialist and a feminist who loves animals, books, gaming, and cooking; she’s also interested in linguistics, history, technology and society.